- Trail: IMO – Pine Creek – Sage Hen Reservoir (North of Ola)
- Miles: 30.0
- Riders: Circle Four Team – Self – Jones – Dusty
- Horses: J’Lo – Zeke – Shooter
- Dogs: Shade – Hank – Savannah – Dealer
Notes: An IMO ride north of Ola off FS Road 685. I’m combining all three days of riding. The actual IMO ride was 14.54 miles. We came in 5th place. We might have come in better but J’Lo was out in the back-end and could not lope without breaking into a buck/crow-hop. 🙁 Soo…we walked and trotted most of the way. Hope she heals up before our Montana shoot. Poor girl – hate to see any critter in pain.
- Trail: East Pine Crk. Bear Wallow – Halfway Oregon
- Miles: 6.52
- Ave. Speed: 3.0
- Max Speed: 10.0
- Riders: Self – Blake
- Horses: Jack – J’Lo – Bell Starr – Gold Starr
- Dogs: Shade – Hank – Remmi – Purdy
Notes: Managed to eek out a few rides on my “working vacation.” Blake and I went in search of Bear Wallow and once again came up short. Having difficulty finding the trail that cuts across the mountain and leads directly to the reservoir. I’ve been there at least three times – I think the access point I’m used to is now private and gated off.
- Trail: Stacy Creek (Mann Creek area)
- Miles: 14.64
- Ave speed: 2.9
- Max Speed: 11.1
- Riders: Self – Jones
- Horses: Jack – Shooter
- Dogs: Shade – Hank – Savannah
Notes: Jones wants to put on an IMO in this area. There is some trail maintenance that needs to be done before this can happen. I scoped out the area and took pictures to present to the SBBCH chapter to see if they are willing to work on the trail.